During alert Level 2
"Engaging with customers
At Alert Level 2 businesses can have customers on their premises if they can meet public health requirements. This means businesses should:
- have good contact registers, or contact tracing records, in place to record everyone who you interact with on your premises
- maintain physical distancing of 1 metre between groups of customers, or 2 metres if not possible to keep contact tracing records
- not have groups larger than 10 people
- maintain a 2 hour time limit for customers to be on your premises.
Services can also be provided on customers’ premises, for example, cleaning and home help.
Most businesses can open their premises to the public:
- cafes, restaurants, and bars for dining
- hardware, gardening, and clothing retailers
- butchers, bakeries, and fishmongers.
Hospitality businesses should keep groups seated, separated, and use a single server if possible. This means each group has one server, though servers can each serve more than one table"
We will still be offering all online items for sale with 3 options,
Contactless delivery via courier
Click and collect from the store
Free contactless local delivery (Taupo area)
To book a bike service
Please call us on 07 376 5673 or 021 508 877
Phone: 07 376 56 73
Note: Bike Sale will be following all advice from the Government on how to operate to ensure the safety of Bike Sale staff and customers. We will still be using contactless sales methods, including drop off/pickups and payment. All bikes will be sanitized!