The entry point to the Castelli winter glove line delivers warmth, grip, and especially comfort in a slip-on construction.
The Entrata Thermal Glove focuses on the essential elements of a winter cycling glove. We made the outer layer both windproof for warmth and stretchy for comfort. Then we added a layer of PrimaLoft® insulation and an inner layer of lightly brushed fleece. This construction makes the glove insanely soft inside. On the outside you have a full synthetic leather palm with a silicone grip pattern, touchscreen inserts on the index finger and thumb, and a reflective logo. With an elastic cuff at the wrist, it's easy to slip on and off.
- Windproof stretch outer layer over PrimaLoft® insulation layer
- Full lightly brushed inner layer for next-to-skin comfort
- Synthetic suede palm with silicone grip texture
- Touchscreen index and thumb
- Slip-on wrist construction
- Weight: 116gm
- Temperature: 6°C - 14°C / 43°F - 57°F