The Merida Big Nine 200 Hardtail Mountain Bike is right in the sweet spot for a hardtail that can perform at a reasonable level for the casual or recreational rider.
The lightweight Big Nine Alloy frame comes with internally routed cables in 2021 to minimise maintenance and keep your bike looking clean. It runs a 3x9 speed Shimano Deore Drivetrain which is more than capable when it comes to those hard climbs as it rolls with smooth efficiency and clean gear changes. The Suntour XCR32 LOR Fork with lockout and 100mm travel is in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride. It wouldn't be the Big Nine without 29" Merida Comp Wheels and Maxxis Ikon 2.2" Tyres for a quick and smooth ride. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes which give you unmatched control. The main difference improvement over the Big Nine 100 is the Shimano Deore drivetrain instead of the lower end Shimano Alivio, so it's really up to your personal preference.
The Merida Big Nine 200 Mountain Bike brings 29" wheels with powerful pedalling and a nifty riding experience on the trails.
- Suntour XCR32 LOR Air Fork with Lockout - 100mm Travel
- Alloy frame
- Shimano MT-200 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 3x9 speed Shimano Deore Drivetrain
- Maxxis Ikon 29"x2.2" Tyres
- ** NOTE **
- Some models of bikes we sell we can't ship directly to you personally.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option or feel free to chat online (link below) and tell us which town you live in to find out the best option
- All our stock is instore / warehouse in Taupo, we deliver too;
- Anywhere between Taupo to Tauranga
- Anywhere Taupo to Auckland and a little north of Auckland
- Most places between Taupo and Wellington
- South Island we will ship to a bike shop of your choice so the bike shop can assemble the bike to the standard required on your behalf.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option.
- Our home delivery charge is free within certain areas. Please contact us to confirm the pricing (if any) while the website is being updated to clickable information. email@example.com
- Click & Collect is available from Taupo and a number of other locations around NZ, a full list is just being updated online shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
- Items can be picked up in-store at 2 Gascoigne Street, Taupo.
- All bikes we sell come with free servicing for Yes Instore in Taupo only.
|01. FRAME||BIG.NINE TFS III; MAT aluminum; 29 WHS; 135x9 AST; BSA BBR|
|03. FORK||Suntour XCR32 LOR; Air; 100 STR; Lockout; 46mm fork offset|
|04. GEARS||1 x 9|
|05. CRANKSET||Shimano MT101-2; 36-22 ATC|
|06. CRANK LENGTH||170 mm-S, 175 mm-M up|
|07. BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano UN100 BSA|
|08. CASSETTE||Shimano HG200; 11-36 ATC; 9 Speed|
|09. CHAIN||KMC M99|
|11. FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano M2020-TS|
|12. REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano Alivio Shadow|
|13. SHIFTER-FRONT||Shimano Altus|
|14. SHIFTER-REAR||Shimano Altus|
|15. BRAKES||Shimano MT-200; 2 piston|
|16. ROTOR-FRONT||Shimano RT10; 180mm|
|17. ROTOR-REAR||Shimano RT10; 160mm|
|18. HANDLEBAR||MERIDA EXPERT CC; MAT aluminium; 720 Wide; 10 Rise|
|19. STEM||MERIDA COMP CC; MAT aluminium; 31.8 Diameter; 6 Angle|
|20. STEM LENGTH||S-70 mm, M-80 mm, L-90 mm, XL-100 mm, XXL-110 mm|
|21. HEAD SET||MERIDA M2345|
|22. SEAT POST||MERIDA COMP CC; MAT aluminium; 30.9 Diameter; 0 Setback|
|23. SADDLE||MERIDA COMP CC|
|24. HUB-FRONT||Shimano TX505; 100x9 WHF; 32 Spokes; Centerlock|
|25. HUB-REAR||Shimano TX505; 135x9 WHR; 32 Spokes; Centerlock|
|27. SPOKES||Black stainless|
|28. RIMS||MERIDA COMP CC; 20 IWR; MAT aluminium|
|29. TYRES||Maxxis Ikon; 29x2.2"; wire|
|30. PEDALS||Plastic VPE-891|