The Big Seven 20 is a versatile build catering for both the recreational and trail rider, rolling on 27.5 wheels with a 100mm travel front suspension, the Shimano drivetrain and Hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable quality and optimal stopping performance.
The Merida Racelite 61 aluminium frame reduces weight and maximising strength, while the speed focused geometry maximises pedal power without compromising on comfort. Coming standard with integrated mounts for fenders, carrier racks and kickstands this versatile build is fully customizable making it an excellent option for the everyday recreational rider or someone ready to hit the trails.
- ** NOTE **
- Some models of bikes we sell we can't ship directly to you personally.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option or feel free to chat online (link below) and tell us which town you live in to find out the best option
- All our stock is instore / warehouse in Taupo, we deliver too;
- Anywhere between Taupo to Tauranga
- Anywhere Taupo to Auckland and a little north of Auckland
- Most places between Taupo and Wellington
- South Island we will ship to a bike shop of your choice so the bike shop can assemble the bike to the standard required on your behalf.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option.
- Our home delivery charge is free within certain areas. Please contact us to confirm the pricing (if any) while the website is being updated to clickable information. email@example.com
- Click & Collect is available from Taupo and a number of other locations around NZ, a full list is just being updated online shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
- Items can be picked up in-store at 2 Gascoigne Street, Taupo.
- All bikes we sell come with free servicing for Yes Instore in Taupo only.