The Merida Big Seven 60 Hardtail Mountain Bike is a great bike to help you enter the world of mountain biking. The lightweight Big Seven Alloy frame comes with internally routed cables in 2021 to minimise maintenance and keep your bike looking clean. It runs a 2x9 speed Shimano Drivetrain which is more than capable when it comes to those hard climbs as it rolls with smooth efficiency and clean gear changes. The RockShox Judy TK Fork with lockout and 100mm travel is in the sweet spot for fun and adventure, enough to handle the rough stuff yet still gives you an agile ride.
It wouldn't be the Big Seven without 27.5" Merida CC Wheels and 2.2" Tyres for a dynamic ride that is better suited to smaller riders. Ride with confidence, hitting every descent or turn hard thanks to the reliable Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes with MT-200 Brake Calipers which give you excellent braking control. The Merida Big Seven 100 is a hardtail mountain bike that does the basics well and is more than capable when it comes to the entry level mountain biker.
- Rock Shox Judy TK Fork with Lockout - 100mm Travel
- Alloy frame
- Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 2x9 speed Shimano Drivetrain
- ** NOTE **
- Some models of bikes we sell we can't ship directly to you personally.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option or feel free to chat online (link below) and tell us which town you live in to find out the best option
- All our stock is instore / warehouse in Taupo, we deliver too;
- Anywhere between Taupo to Tauranga
- Anywhere Taupo to Auckland and a little north of Auckland
- Most places between Taupo and Wellington
- South Island we will ship to a bike shop of your choice so the bike shop can assemble the bike to the standard required on your behalf.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option.
- Our home delivery charge is free within certain areas. Please contact us to confirm the pricing (if any) while the website is being updated to clickable information. email@example.com
- Click & Collect is available from Taupo and a number of other locations around NZ, a full list is just being updated online shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
- Items can be picked up in-store at 2 Gascoigne Street, Taupo.
- All bikes we sell come with free servicing for Yes Instore in Taupo only.
|01. FRAME||BIG.SEVEN TFS III; MAT aluminium; 27.5 WHS; 135x9 AST; BSA BBR|
|03. FORK||Rock Shox Judy TK; Coil; 100 STR Lockout; 42mm fork offset|
|04. GEARS||2x 9|
|05. CRANKSET||Shimano MT101-2; 36-22 teeth|
|06. CRANK LENGTH||170 mm-S, 175 mm-M up|
|07. BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano BB-UN100|
|08. CASSETTE||Shimano CS-HG200; 11-32 ATC; 9 Speed|
|09. CHAIN||KMC M99|
|11. FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano M2020-TS|
|12. REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano RD-M370|
|13. SHIFTER-FRONT||Shimano ST-EF505|
|14. SHIFTER-REAR||Shimano ST-EF505|
|15. BRAKES||Shimano ST-EF505; BR-MT200 brake caliper|
|16. ROTOR-FRONT||Shimano RT10; 160 mm|
|17. ROTOR-REAR||Shimano RT10; 160 mm|
|18. HANDLEBAR||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 690 Wide; 15 Rise|
|19. STEM||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 31.8 Diameter; 6 Angle|
|20. STEM LENGTH||70 mm-XS/S, 80 mm-M, 90 mm-L|
|21. HEAD SET||MERIDA M2345|
|22. SEAT POST||MERIDA CC; MAT aluminium; 30.9 Diameter; 15 Setback|
|23. SADDLE||MERIDA Sport comfort|
|24. HUB-FRONT||Shimano TX505; 100x9 WHF; 32 Spokes; Centerlock|
|25. HUB-REAR||Shimano TX505; 135x9 WHR; 32 Spokes; Centerlock|
|27. SPOKES||Black steel|
|28. RIMS||MERIDA CC; 17 IWR; MAT aluminium|
|29. TYRES||MERIDA K1080; 27.5x2.2"; wire|
|30. PEDALS||Plastic VPE-891|