The Merida Matts 7.10 MD is a women's specific mountain bike that is big on comfort and simplicity for the entry-level rider. The Matts 7.10 MD all starts with the 6061 aluminium frame for a lighter frame that is easy for the female riders to control and matched with a Suntour XCE28 fork with 100mm travel which gives this bike a bit of off-road capability. It has a 3x7 speed Shimano drivetrain for swift gear changes and a range of gears for different situations.
The 7.10 Jak-7 Mechanical Disc Brakes give you good control that is capable in a range of conditions. The Matts 7.10 rolls on 27.5x2.1" tyres for an agile ride and paired with Merida double d alloy rims which are built to last. The finishing touch is the potential versatility of this bike thanks to the mud guard, kickstand and rear rack mounts so that you can make this bike your own, be it a relaxed family bike or a loaded commuter. In the end the Merida Matts 7.10 MD pairs a women's specific design with comfort qualities and a serviceable drivetrain and for a great entry-level ride.
|BIG.SEVEN SPEED; MAT aluminium; 27.5"|
|03. FORK||Suntour XCE28; Coil; 100 STR|
|04. GEARS||3 X 7|
|05. CRANKSET||Shimano TY301; 42-34-24 ATC|
|06. CRANK LENGTH||170 mm-XS,S,M. 175 mm-L|
|07. BOTTOM BRACKET||Cartridge Bearing|
|08. CASSETTE||Shimano CS-HG200-12-32, 7s|
|11. FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano TY300, TOURNEY|
|12. REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano TY300, TOURNEY|
|13. SHIFTER-FRONT||Shimano ST-EF500|
|14. SHIFTER-REAR||Shimano ST-EF500|
|15. BRAKES||Jak-7 Mechanical Disc|
|16. ROTOR-FRONT||Jak-7 160mm|
|17. ROTOR-REAR||Jak-7 160mm|
|18. HANDLEBAR||MERIDA Comp; MAT aluminium; 620 Wide; 25 Rise|
|19. STEM||MERIDA Comp; 31.8 Diameter|
|20. STEM LENGTH||XS/S/M-80 mm, L-90 mm|
|21. HEAD SET||A-Head OS|
|22. SEAT POST||MERIDA Speed; MAT aluminium; 27.2 Diameter|
|23. SADDLE||Merida Comfort L DDK-258|
|24. HUB-FRONT||Alloy Disc, Quick Release|
|25. HUB-REAR||Alloy Disc, Quick Release|
|27. SPOKES||Black steel|
|28. RIMS||MERIDA double D, alloy|
|29. TYRES||INNOVA IA-2569 (27.5x2.1")|
|30. PEDALS||Plastic VPE-891|
- ** NOTE **
- Some models of bikes we sell we can't ship directly to you personally.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option or feel free to chat online (link below) and tell us which town you live in to find out the best option
- All our stock is instore / warehouse in Taupo, we deliver too;
- Anywhere between Taupo to Tauranga
- Anywhere Taupo to Auckland and a little north of Auckland
- Most places between Taupo and Wellington
- South Island we will ship to a bike shop of your choice so the bike shop can assemble the bike to the standard required on your behalf.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option.
- Our home delivery charge is free within certain areas. Please contact us to confirm the pricing (if any) while the website is being updated to clickable information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click & Collect is available from Taupo and a number of other locations around NZ, a full list is just being updated online shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com anytime.
- Items can be picked up in-store at 2 Gascoigne Street, Taupo.
- All bikes we sell come with free servicing for Yes Instore in Taupo only.