The Merida Matts J16 Bike is a fun and cool bike for 3-6 year olds who want to enjoy riding in comfort on two or four wheels.
The lightweight alloy frame is much easier to handle and control than a steel frame which kids bikes usually use, which is important for kids that are at an age where they are still developing strength and coordination. The Matts J16 is built specifically for kids with its lower standover height and 16" wheels for comfort and control. When your kids develop their riding skills you can simply remove the training wheels and now you have their first ride on two wheels. Whether it's your kids first bike or just an upgrade once they have outgrown their old toddler bike, the Merida Matts J16 Boys Bike is a great choice for your kids next bike.
- ** NOTE **
- Some models of bikes we sell we can't ship directly to you personally.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option or feel free to chat online (link below) and tell us which town you live in to find out the best option
- All our stock is instore / warehouse in Taupo, we deliver too;
- Anywhere between Taupo to Tauranga
- Anywhere Taupo to Auckland and a little north of Auckland
- Most places between Taupo and Wellington
- South Island we will ship to a bike shop of your choice so the bike shop can assemble the bike to the standard required on your behalf.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option.
- Our home delivery charge is free within certain areas. Please contact us to confirm the pricing (if any) while the website is being updated to clickable information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click & Collect is available from Taupo and a number of other locations around NZ, a full list is just being updated online shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com anytime.
- Items can be picked up in-store at 2 Gascoigne Street, Taupo.
- All bikes we sell come with free servicing for Yes Instore in Taupo only.