The Storm 5 picks up where road, gravel, and hybrid bikes can't go. Fatter tires, off-road-oriented progressive design, and features that'll give you the chance to explore what mountain biking is all about. The Storm offers quality, performance and accessibility to a wide array of riders, and is the perfect chance to give you the time and versatility to learn what kind of mountain biking is perfect for you without spending an arm and a leg. The capable off-road design, with its lightweight 6061 aluminum frame can easily lead a double life on city streets and park paths. Designed with Norco’s holistic approach to fit and geometry, the Storm 5’s longer reach, slacker head tube angle and steep seat tube angle provides more powerful, efficient pedaling, increased climbing traction, added grip and control when descending. Complementing its 100mm travel SR Suntour XCE28 fork is a solid, reliable Shimano Tourney EZ-Fire 21 speed drivetrain, while mechanical disc brakes provide consistent stop.
|Bottom bracket:||Cartridge, BSA Threaded|
|Brakes:||C-Star Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Crankset:||Prowheel TA-CQ90 24/34/42T, 170mm (XXS, XS, S), 175mm - (M, L, XL)|
|Derailleur rear:||Shimano Tourney RD-TX300|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCE28, 100mm Travel|
|Frame:||Storm 6061 Alloy XC Frame|
|Freewheel:||CS-M3007, 11-34T, 7 Speed Cassette|
|Handlebar:||X6 Alloy, 720mm (XXS, XS, S), 740mm (M, L, XL), 25mm Rise|
|Handlebar stem:||Alloy 60mm|
|Hubs:||FRONT: Alloy QR, 9x100mm QR, 6 Bolt / REAR: Alloy QR, 10x135mm QR, HG, 6 Bolt|
|Pedals:||VP Nylon Flat|
|Seat clamp:||Alloy QR 34.9mm|
|Seat post:||Alloy 31.6mm|
|Tyre front:||WTB Starflight 2.25"|
|Tyre rear:||WTB Starflight 2.25"|
- ** NOTE **
- Some models of bikes we sell we can't ship directly to you personally.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option or feel free to chat online (link below) and tell us which town you live in to find out the best option
- All our stock is instore / warehouse in Taupo, we deliver too;
- Anywhere between Taupo to Tauranga
- Anywhere Taupo to Auckland and a little north of Auckland
- Most places between Taupo and Wellington
- South Island we will ship to a bike shop of your choice so the bike shop can assemble the bike to the standard required on your behalf.
- In all cases after an order is we contact you to discuss the best option.
- Our home delivery charge is free within certain areas. Please contact us to confirm the pricing (if any) while the website is being updated to clickable information. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click & Collect is available from Taupo and a number of other locations around NZ, a full list is just being updated online shortly. If you have any questions in the meantime please contact email@example.com anytime.
- Items can be picked up in-store at 2 Gascoigne Street, Taupo.
- All bikes we sell come with free servicing for Yes Instore in Taupo only.