The Talon 44 was designed with ultralight multi-day adventures and travellers in mind. An Injection-moulded airScape Backpanel and a continuous-wrap harness and hipbelt allow the pack to move with you when navigating demanding terrain. this streamlined pack features a top-loading main compartment, a seperate sleeping bag compartment with removable divider, hydration reservoir sleeve, dual zippered hip pockets, and attachment points for ice axes and trekking poles. constructed with high-quality bluesign-approved recycled high-tenaciy nylon with a PFC-free DWR coating.
an injection-molded, die-cut foam airscape backpanel creates a breathabke, close-to-body fit. A flexible Biostretch Harness and hipbelt, with a continuous lumbar-to-hipbelt wrap, allow for the dynamic movement.
Light and Fast
a lightweight pack series designed with the optimal stability for dynamic movement even on the most tehnical terrain.
from top-loaders to lumbar packs and everthing in between, the talon/Tempest series accommodates the nees of hikers, bikers and more.
contructed with high-quality bluesign approved recycled high-tenacity nylon.
- Top load access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with zippered slash pocket
- under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Tuck-away dual ice ax attachment with bungee tie-off
- Stow-on-the-go trekking pole attachment
- dual upper and lower side compression straps
- dual entry stretch mesh side pockets
- external hydration reservior sleeve
- Easy-access, expandable stretch mesh harness pocket
- dual-zippered hipbelt pockets
- Leave no trace Principles label inside main compartment
- Zippered sleeping bag access with optional divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Full-Length verticle side zipper access to main compartment.